CRF - CARBON RACING FILTERS - CARS
The CRF, Carbon Racing Filter, is BMC's new high performance sports air filter designed for road and competition vehicles. It features a 100% carbon fibre support structure with a cotton air filter.
The CRF has been designed and produced entirely by the BMC Racing and Advanced Composite Division, which is wholly concerned with the development of air filters and aspiration systems for the racing world: Formula 1 / MotoGP One / World Superbike. The CRF has been created from extensive BMC knowledge acquired through more than 10 years of experience in the racing sector, which has brought high level results and increased performance to super-sports engines.
The CRF air filter makes use of innovative technical solutions to optimize the flow dynamics of the direct air into the engine. The result is better air flow passage in the intake phase thereby maintaining constant air-box pressure.
The CRF filter was conceived with the objective of withstanding the vibrations and heat produced in movement both in normal road and intensive track use.
The CRF filter, as are all BMC filters, can be regenerated and reused. Once the saturation level has been reached the filter can be regenerated through a process of washing and re-oiling using the appropriate BMC washing kit.
For any other info, please see the FAQ page.
Full Kit (2 filters included).
*ECU programming may be required.
- R8 5.2 V10 quattro / r-tronic (HP 525 | Year 09 >)
- R8 5.2 V10 quattro r-tronic GT (HP 560 | Year 10 >)
- R8 SPYDER 5.2 V10 quattro / r-tronic (HP 525 | Year 09 >)
- GALLARDO LP 550-2 Coupe (HP 550)
- GALLARDO LP 560 Coupe (HP 560)
- GALLARDO LP 560-2 Coupe 50
- GALLARDO LP 560-4c FL II
- GALLARDO LP 560-4c update
- GALLARDO LP 560-4s update
- GALLARDO LP 570-4 SL
- GALLARDO LP 570-4 SL update
- GALLARDO LP 570-4s Performance (HP 570 | Year 10 >)
- GALLARDO STS II SC
- GALLARDO SPYDER LP 560 (HP 560 | Year 08 >)
- GALLARDO SPYDER LP550-2 (HP 550 | Year 11 >)