CDA, OTA and DIA are universal air intake systems which may need mounting accessories to be successfully fitted. BMC has a large range of mounting accessories which can complement universal air filtration systems.
BMC's accessories range also include hoses, reducers and elbows made using silicon for high temperatures (working temperatures from -40°C to 220°C) and are composed of 4 layers of polyester reinforced silicon with an overall thickness of 5mm. BMC connections are useful for installing direct air intake kits (conical filters, CDA, DIA or OTA) and are suitable for direct installations also to turbine and cooling systems.
For any other info, please see the FAQ page.
Straight Heat Resistant Silicon Connector.
- A4 II (B6) / AVANT 2.5 TDI V6 / Cabriolet 163 HP 02 > 04
- A4 II (B6) / AVANT 2.5 TDI V6 155 HP 00 > 02
- A4 II (B6) / AVANT 2.5 TDI V6 Quattro 180 HP 00 > 04
- A4 II (B7) / AVANT 2.5 TDI V6 163 HP 05 > 06
- XJ 8 4.0 i 320
- MÉGANE I 2.0 16V IDE Cabrio / Coach 140 99 > 02
- IBIZA II (6K2) 1.8 T CUPRA 156 99 > 02
- BORA (A4) 2.8 i V6 204 99 > 05
- CLÁSICO (A4) 2.8 i V6 204 99 > 05
- GOLF IV (1J1, 1J5) 2.8i V6 (HP 204 | Year 99 > 05)
- JETTA IV (A4) 2.8 i V6 204 99 > 05