SINGLE AIR FILTER
BMC conical filters for direct air intake can be installed on most types of engine by removing the original airbox. BMC direct induction conical filters are manufactured using a characteristic red rubber that allows the connection of the intake to be particularly resistant to both engine stress and heat without suffering from deformations caused by the high temperature. The special filtration mesh allows the production of filters with a power up to 700 HP without presenting problems of filter deformation.
BMC conical filters are available in two versions:
SA (Single Air) with simple lateral air flow - available in carbon top, metal top and plastic top versions;
TW (Twin Air) with central and lateral air flow - available in metal top and plastic top versions.
- C3 / C3 X-TR (FC) 1.6 16V (HP 110 | Year 02 > 09)
- ESCORT RS COSWORTH (HP 220 | Year 92 > 95)
- 106 I 1.4 (HP 94 | Year 91 > 96)
- 106 II 1.6 S16 (HP 118 | Year 96 > 04)
- 406 / BREAK 3.0 24v / Coupè (HP 190 | Year 00 > 04)