CDA - CARBON DYNAMIC AIRBOX
The CDA filtering system is composed of a cylindrical carbon fibre airbox containing a washable filtering element. The choice of this composite material is due to the fact that carbon has low thermal conductivity allowing insulation from the engine heat to the aspirated air. Replacing the original airbox with the CDA, fresh air is channelled directly to the filter, thermally insulated inside the carbon airbox and then conveyed to the engine through an air flow deflector with minimum loss of power.
The CDA filtration system is connected to a frontal air intake via a flexible aluminum tube. Thanks to the dynamic air intake you get a real supercharging system that conveys fresh air to the air box at a speed and capacity greater than that of traditional systems. The air flow entering the dynamic air intake is accelerated further thanks to the air flow deflector inside the carbon fibre airbox. Dynamic over-boosting, greater air flow, higher pressure and colder air are the elements which help to significantly increase the performance of the engine both in terms of power and torque.
For any other info, please see the FAQ page.
- BORA (A5) 1.4 TSI 140 07 > 10
- GOLF IV (1J1, 1J5) 1.4 TSI (HP 140 | Year 06 > 08)
- GOLF V / GOLF PLUS (1K1, 1K5, AJ5, 5M1, 521) 1.4 TSI (HP 140 | Year 06 > 08)
- JETTA V (A5) 1.4 TSI 140 07 > 10
- RABBIT V (A5) 1.4 TSI 140 06 > 08
- SAGITAR (A5) 1.4 TSI 140 07 > 10
- VENTO (A5) 1.4 TSI 140 07 > 10